Thursday, January 12, 2006


I haven't been too good about updating everyday, but hopefully once I go back to school my schedule will be more regular again and I'll find a time to post everyday. Anyway, I'll post two pictures today to make up for the day I missed. This picture was actually taken by my boyfriend Tim. It is a picture of me while I was shooting the Incabator project I worked on last semester. It was an interdisciplinary project that included a filmmaker (me), a director, a choreographer, a writer, and a graphic designer. We all worked together to create a live stage show with all of these elements. This was from a film shoot in a cemetary near Rowan. It rained that day, but we didn't have any other time to shoot again so we had to improvise. I used the arms from the C-Stands I had with me to prop up the camera in my car so it would stay out of the rain. It wasn't the ideal way to shoot, but it got the job done.

This is a doll that we used in Incubator. It sat on the bed of one of the main characters and was supposed to be a doll she had since she was a little girl. The doll was actually borrowed from one of my group member's friend's mother. I think she collected old dolls. This doll got nicknamed Creepy because there was some kind of oil that dripped down her face that made it look like she was crying. You can't really see that in this picture though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home