Saturday, January 07, 2006

A is for Annie
I joined the ABC Along after I saw that my sister Jean had signed up. I just started this blog a couple of weeks ago so I thought this would be a fun way to get started blogging. Most of the people involved in this are knitters from the looks of all the blogs I've visited. I wouldn't call myself a knitter yet, but my sister has taught me the basics. I've only finished one knitting project (a scarf), but I'm sure I'll get there someday. I am a quilter however, and love soft fibers which seems to be a precuser to becoming a knitter. Anyway, I chose A is for Annie because Annie is one of my two cats. I really like this photo of her because she is lying in her favorite spot in the sun out in our greenhouse. She is named Annie after Little Orphan Annie since she was a homeless kitty in Trenton before we got her and of course she's a red head.

I haven't posted pictures the last couple of days so here are some to make up for the ones I missed. The trains weren't running in Philly one night so we had to drive in to pick up my Mom from work. I took this somewhere around the Ben Franklin Bridge going into Philly. I love taking pictures like this with a slow shutter speed.

This is a garden statue of a little girl that was in my Grandma's Garden a year or two ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Thank you! This ABC-Along was a great idea!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home