Sunday, October 01, 2006




These are some neat bricks on the U Penn campus that were all fractured. I'm not sure how they got that way, be they look really neat. Quilt idea? Hmmm....
Anyway, I was on the U Penn campus because we were trying to use Rittenhouse Square as a filming location and that fell through. Thanks for being so helpful Fairmount Park Commision (said with sarcasm). Anyway, we going to try to shoot on the U Penn campus, because hopefully they'll be more student friendly and the campus has a city park feel at least. I'm sure it will work out wherever we end up shooting, but seeing as we only have a week from today until we shoot, it's slightly stressful. Seems this is the way all filmmaking is....Murphy's law.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I forgot to take some wider pictures on Sunday, but I'll try to remember next weekend while I'm there. There were a decent amount of bricks that were cracked like this. I also noticed some stairs near by that were flaking apart sort of in the same way.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home